Realizing he couldn’t escape his desire to be a superhero, Ben Reilly created his Scarlet Spider suit from an all red bodysuit and a hoodie he stole from a nearby market. He also ripped out the hoodie’s sleeves. His suit included a utility belt and Web-Shooters. The members of the 50-State Initiative’s Scarlet Spiders were given copies of the Iron Spider Armor with an extra feel.
- Pre-Shrunk 2-Way Stretch 100% Premium Microfiber Polyester
- Incredibly strong and durable. Resistant to wrinkles, shrinking, abrasion & mildew
- Machine washable and easy to care
- Cool 360 Design
- High-definition sublimation printing technique covers the entire garment
- This is a Unisex fitted hoodie.
- Our apparels are all Hand-Made. hence, please allow a 5% tolerance in terms of color brightness (on-off screen) as well as sewing alignment.